Friday 25 October 2013

A Fresh Start...

After a long hiatus and many life changes - including a brand new member to our family - I lost touch with myself and my love for writing. Now, I feel the pull of writing again...so with a new focus and a few little tweaks, here is a fresh start to an *almost* brand new blog!

In the past four years, I feel like Mommyhood and going back to school had sucked all the time out of my life...I never stopped to "smell the roses" and every day was just a battle with kid schedules, mealtimes and bedtimes. I no longer took any time for myself, nor did I have time to appreciate the small pleasures in life. Feeling "frumpy" had become commonplace. But now with schooling and my Opticianry Boards behind me, a chapter has closed, and a new one has opened. I have discovered more time to pause, reflect, and appreciate the priceless moments with my children...to indulge in the simple pleasures...and to take the time to enjoy life more fully.

I hope you will take this new journey with me as I try to find beauty in every day, document the things that make me smile, and "live life beautifully"....

My babies holding hands <3


XO, Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment